Suhana Khan wishes cousin Alia Chhiba on her birthday, shares videos
Actor Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana took to her Instagram to share a couple of video clips and pictures to wish her cousin Alia Chhiba on her birthday.
Alia is the daughter of Gauri Khan's brother. Sharing one such boomerang video where the duo is taking a selfie, Suhana wrote: "Happy Birthday to my sisterrr @aliachhiba" alongwith a heart emoji. Alia is dressed in a black dress while Suhana is in her diva mode, in a printed shirt and jeans, showing off her toned midriff.
In the other video clip, the girls giggle as they pose. Suhana wrote alongwith it, "kisses".
Alia often features in Suhana's Instagram posts as the cousins are known to be close to each other. Alia too shares many pictures with her famous relatives. She had in fact accompanied the Khan household to Dubai in November while the IPL 2020 was on.
Sharing some pictures from Dubai's iconic Burj Khalifa with Suhana, she had written: "Follow the disco ball." Suhana had even reacted to it and written in the comments section: "Hehehe love u."
Alia had also shared a number of pictures with Suhana at the time of a wedding in Kolkata in May of 2019. Sharing a couple of pictures, Alia had written: "Can’t believe I’m married." Suhana, of course, looked glamourous as ever.
Suhana is currently in New York, pursuing film studies. She had earlier studied at UK's Ardingly College in Surrey. She is far from making her Bollywood debut but has been a star on the internet for long. Many of her posts or those featuring her have gone viral in the past.
Suhana, however, is not only about glamour. She has occasionally expressed her views on matters of public discourse. One such subject was colour bias. Writing a long post once, she had said: "I've been told I'm ugly because of my skin tone, by full grown men and women, since I was 12 years old. Other than the fact that these are actual adults, what's sad is that we are all Indian, which automatically makes us brown - yes we come in different shades but no matter how much you try to distance yourself from the melanin, you just can't. Hating on your own people just means that you are painfully insecure."
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.
- Priyanka Chopra has amplified an author's tweet in which she'd shared pictures of yesteryear stars such as Dharmendra, Shammi Kapoor, Biswajit, Sadhna, Saira Banu, Asha Parekh and Sunil Dutt.