Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal wedding: Zoa Morani, Shashank Khaitan, hairstylist and dhol party arrive in Alibaug
Zoa Morani, Shashank Khaitan, Manish Malhotra and many other guests have started arriving for the wedding functions of Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal. The couple is tying the knot in Alibaug on January 24.
Zoa, who is a good friend of Varun, was spotted at the Mumbai jetty on Saturday afternoon. She was seen in a white kurta-pyjama, carrying a large bag and suitcase, making her way to the jetty. Also seen at the jetty was filmmaker Riteish Sidhwani's wife Dolly Sidhwani with her children.
Earlier in the afternoon, filmmaker Shashank Khaitan was seen at the wedding venue in Alibaug. He was seen carrying a long bag, wearing a grey and black outfit and a mask.
Fashion designer Manish Malhotra was also seen stepping out of his car at the venue earlier in the day. Other persons such as Varun's hairstylist, members of the dhol party and the mehendi artist were also seen at the venue.
Varun was also seen at the venue in the afternoon. He stepped out of the car in a white t-shirt and blue jeans, and posed for the paparazzi gathered outside the venue.
The couple will be tying the knot at The Mansion House in Alibaug. The family has reportedly booked the entire resort for the guests but the guest list is still being limited to only a few friends and family members due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Varun and Natasha are childhood sweethearts and have been dating since many years. Earlier in an interview, Varun had said that 2021 may be the year they tie the knot.
"Everyone is talking about this (his marriage) for the last two years. There is nothing concrete right now. There is so much uncertainty in the world right now, but if things settle down, then maybe this year. I mean… I am planning for it definitely soon. But let there be more certainty,” he said in an interview to Filmfare magazine.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Watch little Inaaya Naumi Kemmu call a peacock for food and then get disappointed when it doesn't heed to her calls.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has said that she is willing to restart life with the actor after seeing his caring side for the last few days.
- Ahead of the release of Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor talked about why she did not use her mother Sridevi's ChaalBaaz as a reference point, facing criticism from a young age and her upcoming projects.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.