Varun Dhawan’s wife Natasha Dalal blushes as paparazzi call her ‘bhabhi’, he tells them ‘darr jayegi bechari’
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal posed for pictures outside their wedding venue - The Mansion House in Alibaug - on Sunday night. Here is a video shared by a paparazzo online.
After a low-key wedding at The Mansion House in Alibaug, Varun Dhawan stepped out with his wife Natasha Dalal to pose for pictures. The paparazzi went into a frenzy at the sight of the newlyweds. In a video doing the rounds online, Natasha is seen blushing as photographers address her as ‘bhabhi’. Varun guided her about posing, telling her which cameras to look at.
Varun’s protective instinct took over at one point as he gently told the shutterbugs, “Araam se, darr jayegi, bechari (Calm down, you will scare her).” One photographer replied, “Abhi ko aadat daalna padega (She will have to get used to the attention now).” Natasha, who is a fashion designer, is not used to being in the public eye.
In 2018, Varun said that Natasha was uncomfortable with being in the spotlight. “Yeah, she is a normal girl. She is a normal kid and she wants to just live a normal life and it's my job to protect her,” he told CNN-News18.
Varun and Natasha got married in an intimate ceremony on Sunday. The guest list was restricted to just 40-50 of their closest friends and family members, owing to the restrictions of the Covid-19 pandemic. Karan Johar, Shashank Khaitan, Manish Malhotra and Kunal Kohli were among the few from the film industry who were a part of the wedding.
While Varun and Natasha kept their wedding away from the media glare, reports suggest that they will soon host a glitzy reception in Mumbai, which will be attended by the who’s who of Bollywood. It is being said that the function will take place at a suburban five-star hotel on February 2.
Varun will be seen next in Raj Mehta’s comedy Jug Jugg Jeeyo, in which he is cast opposite Kiara Advani. He wrapped up the first schedule of the film, which also stars Anil Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor, in Chandigarh last month.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Neena Gupta plays an old woman and Arjun Kapoor is her grandson in the Kaashivie Nair film Sardar Ka Grandson that premiers on Netflix soon.
- Neena Gupta has said she did not want Masaba to go to Goa with friends. The senior actor also went to Goa and stayed separately, only to receive a call from her daughter as she cried.
- Disha Patani is in awe of rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's dancing abilities. Sister Krishna Shroff agrees too. See here.
- Raveena Tandon took to her Instagram to show off daughter Rasha Thadani's achievement, as she teenager earned her blackbelt in Taekwondo. See her post here.
- Speaking at a comedy show, Farah Khan says her friends often 'put her to work' as soon as she enters parties, asking her to render a few dance steps.
- Richa Chadha has said that she has found an equal partner in boyfriend Ali Fazal who cooks well, works out with her and is progressive.
- Anurag Kashyap's daughter Aaliyah received support from her Insta-fam after she wrote about receiving hate comments for a recent post, in which she shared pictures of herself in lingerie.