Nicole Scherzinger posts make-up free pic on Twitter
Nicole Scherzinger looked all natural, as she posted a picture of herself on Twitter wearing nothing but a white towel and not so much as a dab of make-up. Fresh-faced and clear-skinned, there was no doubt that the on-off girlfriend of Lewis Hamilton carried off the natural look with panache.
She captioned the shot saying, “Uhh...Does anyone know how to work this twisty towel thing? Haha!”
Perhaps her flawless skin is down to the spa treatments she enjoyed during her time at Punta de Mita’s Imanta resort, in Mexico. She treated fans to titbits from her break via Twitter, sharing pictures of whale watching, boat trips, and horse riding on the beach, the Daily Mail reported.There is no doubt she was in need of a getaway, as her first season as a judge on X Factor US left her drained and in doubt, as to which direction to take her career next.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- WandaVision premiered its ninth and final episode on Friday. While it was a satisfying end to Marvel Cinematic Universe's first Phase 4 project, fans feel betrayed over a revelation made.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- Judas and the Black Messiah movie review: Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Stanfield deliver extraordinary performances in Shaka King's politically charged film, co-produced by Ryan Coogler.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.