Eijaz Khan's friend Sakshi Jhala was asked about marrying him, see her reply
Bigg Boss 14 contestant Eijaz Khan's friend Sakshi Jhala has addressed marriage rumours about the two. During an AMA session on Instagram, she was asked about marrying him.
One user on Instagram asked her: "You are not jealous of anyone but more concerned of Eijaz's game." In reply, she wrote: "True, I am not jealous of anyone. I am blessed and extremely loved by my family and friends who literally pamper me day in and out. Having said that my basic extinct (instinct) towards people I love is very protective."
Another user was far more direct and asked: "Will u marry eijaz? And her reply was equally candid: "No, never."
Sakshi had also added a note in support of Eijaz. "Always and always working hard, proud of you @eijazkhan."
Eijaz's journey on Bigg Boss 14 has been about emotional moments and fights. He has often cried on the show as well. His fights with Kavita Kaushik are well known, as much as Pavitra Punia's affection for him. Sakshi has, in the past, come out in support of Eijaz and written long posts on their friendship on Instagram.
Her Instagram page does have posts in support of Eijaz. In one such a post, she had written: "@eijazkhan I am proud of you and the emotions you are letting out. You always told me that I should write so here is a little note for you only because I saw the promo of the next episode.... I’ll be there for you through your darkest days, I’ll stand with you through the most painful decisions, That is what makes me your family, It is not blood it is thicker... when you fall ill brush the dirt from your knees & see you off towards your next great adventure!"
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.