Bigg Boss 14 grand finale: Salman Khan’s ‘stunning and hot’ outfit revealed, fans says he'll 'look like an angel'
- Ahead of the Bigg Boss 14 finale, designer Ashley Rebello shared a sneak peek of host Salman Khan's outfit for the night. See it here.
Sharing a picture of a white single-breasted blazer, Ashley wrote in an Instagram post, “Watch @beingsalmankhan on @colorstv gearing up for tonight s finale on , @bigboss14___official stunning and hot just for u.”
Fans took to the comments section to express their excitement. “Wohowowowoowowwwww... cant wait. Thank u @ashley_rebello this is going to be fab.... omg so excited... thank u for making the main man's outfit so beautiful,” one wrote. “He Will Look Like An Angel In This! @ashley_rebello,” another wrote. Many also dropped heart, heart-eyes and fire emojis on the post.
The Bigg Boss 14 finale has five contestants fighting it out for the trophy - Rubina Dilaik, Rahul Vaidya, Rakhi Sawant, Aly Goni and Nikki Tamboli. They will also perform to a medley of popular songs on the big night. Sneak peeks of the same are doing the rounds online.
Bigg Boss 14, with its theme of ‘ab scene paltega (the scene will change)’, was different from the earlier seasons. Former Bigg Boss contestants Sidharth Shukla, Hina Khan and Gauahar Khan entered the show when it began, as ‘seniors’ throwing curveballs at the contestants.
There was a mid-season finale, where a number of former contestants, including Rakhi, entered as ‘challengers’. The Bigg Boss house also underwent a change, with a spa, restaurant, movie theatre and shopping mall inside.
Salman became associated with Bigg Boss from the fourth season, which aired in 2010. This is the eleventh consecutive time he has returned as host.
After Bigg Boss 14 ends, Salman will shoot for a cameo in Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone-starrer Pathan. He will also begin filming the third instalment in the Tiger franchise and Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla was spotted at the Mumbai airport on Monday. He was asked by photographers about his good looks for which he had a classy reply.
- Fans of Netflix's The Crown took to Twitter following the Prince Harry-Meghan Markle interview with Oprah Winfrey. Here's how they reacted.
- Simi Garewal on Monday said that she doesn't believe what Meghan Markle said in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, and called the Duchess of Sussex 'evil' for playing the victim and race cards.
- Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin issue a clarification on Twitter after Rubina Dilaik's fans attacked her. Fans associated her tweet on Sunday about manipulative people with the Bigg Boss 14 winner.
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.