Bigg Boss 14: Kavita Kaushik wants Rubina Dilaik to win as ‘no one else can tolerate insults for so long’
- Kavita Kaushik took a dig at Rubina Dilaik while saying that she deserves to win the Bigg Boss 14 trophy. Earlier, Kavita walked out of the show after a nasty fight with Rubina.
Kavita Kaushik, who walked out of Bigg Boss 14 after a fight with Rubina Dilaik, surprised everyone with her pick of who should win the show. Kavita said that Rubina deserves the trophy because ‘no one else can tolerate insults for so long’, not even her.
When Kavita shared pictures of herself taking a dip in the Ganges, a fan of Rubina wrote, “Arey Arey Arey. Pehle Rubi ko trophy lete hue tho dekhlo tab dubbne ka sochna itni jldi kya h. Waise Paap dhona acha h (See Rubina walk away with the trophy first and then think about drowning yourself. What is the rush? By the way, it is good to wash your sins away).”
Also Watch | Bigg Boss 14 | ‘Real game will start once Sidharth, Gauhar & Hina leave’: Dalljiet Kaur
Replying to the Twitter user, Kavita wrote, “Trophy unko hi milni chahiye, unse zyaada beizzati itne din na koi Seh sakta hai aur na hi koi kar sakta hai, mai toh bilkul bhi nahi (She should win the trophy, no one else can tolerate insults or humiliate others for so long. I definitely cannot), so don't worry I agree with you on this.”
After Kavita walked out of Bigg Boss 14, she and her husband Ronnit Biswas came on the show to confront Rubina and her husband Abhinav Shukla and clarify some serious allegations. In now-deleted tweets, Ronnit claimed that Abhinav had a ‘severe alcohol problem’ and accused him of messaging Kavita late in the night ‘wanting to talk and meet up at all odd hours’.
On the show, Kavita alleged that Abhinav sent her messages that were not obscene but of a ‘violent nature’, and she had to threaten to call the cops on him to make him stop. Abhinav said that he would like to see the messages and denied that he was ever violent with her. He added that he and Rubina would deal with the matter legally. Host Salman Khan advised both parties to end the matter then and there.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.