Bigg Boss 14 promo: Vikas Gupta fights with Nikki Tamboli, she says he has been 'kissing' people
Wednesday's episode of Bigg Boss 14 is likely to be full of drama and fights. While Vikas Gupta and Nikki Tamboli will be seen getting into an ugly fight, Aly Goni and Abhinav Shukla will also lock horns during the ongoing task.
As per a promo video, the fight between Vikas and Nikki begins with Rubina Dilaik asks about a plate kept on the kitchen slab. When Nikki admitted it was hers, Vikas asked her to wash it and keep it in its place. "Mai tumhari gharwali ya dost nahi jo tum mujhe aise bologe, 'A dho k rakh' Isko usko chumma chati karte ho (I am not your wife or friend that you may talk to me in such a manner 'Hey, go wash and keep it'! You have been kissing people)." Vikas sternly asked her to keep her mouth in control.
Vikas got angry at the comment about kissing and charged towards Nikki asking whom did he kiss. The voice over then says, "Nikki is crossing new limits of rudeness with each day."
Devoleena Bhattacharjee is also seen getting involved in the fight. "Yaha pe inko woman card khelne ka adat ho gayi hai. Tere jaise log ko dekh ke samajh me aata hai ki contestant kitne low tak chale gaye hain (She is habitual of playing the woman card on this show. Watching you makes me realise how low the contestants have stooped)," she tells Nikki.
Later in the garden area, Vikas, Rakhi Sawant and Rubina are seen. When Nikki and Devoleena walk by, Vikas calls Devoleena saying, "Aa kissi de, kissi de (Come, kiss me)." Devoleena happily runs to give him a peck on the cheek and both Vikas and Nikki start fighting yet again.
In a fun sequence, Rahul Vaidya is seen helping Rakhi take a bath in the garden area, near the swimming pool.
Aly and Abhinav are also seen getting into a fight during the task and using abusive language for each other.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.