Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar written update day 103: Eijaz Khan says he’l quit if he was disrespectful to Rubina Dilaik,
Host Salman Khan welcomed Sargun Mehta, Hardy Sandhu and Tulsi Kumar on Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar episode on Sunday. The artists visited the sets to promote their respective songs. Sargun and Hardy even conducted a task for the housemates where they had to name the contestant who ditched them.
Nikki Tamboli claimed Rahul Vaidya ditched her while Arshi said, “Mai kisko karu, mai hi dokhebaaz hoon(whom shall I pick, I betray everyo),” before naming Rubina Dilaik as the person who betrayed her. Eijaz Khan named Rakhi Sawant while Aly chose Nikki and Abhinav Shukla named Eijaz. Sonali Phogat named Rubina as the person who betrayed her and Rakhi named Abhinav.
Next, it was time for the caller of the week who asked Abhinav the reason for his reaction to Eijaz and Rubina’s fight earlier over food. Afetr Abhinav explained his side, Salman asked Eijaz to put forth his views. Eijaz then alleged that Rubina had used the term “habshi” and he found the term derogatory. “Agar kisi ko laga ki maine disrespectfully baat ki ya Rubina se disrespect hua (if anyone thinks I was disrespectful), I will quit,” he said.
Eijaz explained that Rubina often puts her hand out, in a gesture that is disrespectful, during a fight. “Mai bus taali de raha tha, humesha ka hai, to maine kaha, taali chahiye (She does it all the time, so I was like, here’s my high five).” Salman also agreed that Eijaz’s gesture was not intimidating or inappropriate. “Eijaz genuinely smiled after doing that, he was like, ending it,” the Bollywoo star said.
He further said that Rubina’s gesture often means ‘talk to my hand’, adding that while Rubina’s reaction to Eijaz’s tuch was fine, it was Abhinav’s response that was unjustified.
Later, Salman announced that there would be no evictions for the week. He also warned the housemates that the coming week will be tough for them. He also informed the audience that the participants will have to earn each and every amenity in the house starting Monday.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.