Disha Parmar won’t enter Bigg Boss 14 to support Rahul Vaidya, says her presence ‘will put pressure on him’
Rahul Vaidya’s ladylove Disha Parmar put to rest speculation that she will enter Bigg Boss 14 during the family week to support him. She said that he is ‘strong enough to fight his own battles’ and reasoned that her being on the show might have an adverse effect.
A fan shared an interview of Disha’s on Twitter, in which she said that she is ‘not comfortable’ with Bigg Boss 14 when asked about her entry to support Rahul. “@disha11parmar it’s time to put your personal preference aside and go in the house to support #RahulVaidya. Especially since he was targeted so much in the past two days! Your entrance will give him the much needed boost/motivation. So I really hope you go in the #BB14 house,” the fan wrote on Twitter.
“It not about personal preference! I understand your emotions, you should understand mine too! He is strong enough to fight his own battles and trust me.. having me around him for a week will put pressure on him especially now when i am dragged in the conversation every now & then,” Disha wrote in response.
Over the past few weeks, Rahul has been targeted for returning to Bigg Boss 14 after walking out. Many contestants have also claimed that he has no voice of his own and is simply piggybacking on Aly Goni.
Last week, Rubina Dilaik made a reference to Disha during one of her arguments with Rahul. "Tere mein toh himmat nahi hai ki apni partner ko is show me lekar aaye (You do not have the guts to bring your partner in the show)," she told him.
Rahul proposed to Disha on her birthday in November last year, while he was in the Bigg Boss house. He said that he realised how important she was in his life after coming on the show. While she has not publicly responded yet, his mother confirmed that wedding preparations are in full swing.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Rashami Desai, Vindu Dara Singh, Vikas Gupta and Rakhi Sawant met for a party. Vikas shared pics with a lovely note for Rakhi.
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.