Possessive Eijaz Khan pulls Pavitra Punia away from man she hugged, won't let go of her. Watch video
- Videos of Bigg Boss 14 lovebirds Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia, in the clingy stage of their relationship, have arrived online. Watch as he gets possessive on seeing her hug another person.
Bigg Boss 14 couple Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia might not have won the show, but they found each other. On Friday, they were spotted at an event in Mumbai, walking hand-in-hand.
Pictures and videos of the two, refusing to let go of each other, were shared online. Another video, also shared online, showed Pavitra hugging a man, and Eijaz possessively yelling in Hindi, "Leave her alone!" and pulling her towards himself.
Eijaz, who initially refused Pavitra's advances on the show, saying that he wasn't ready for a relationship, eventually declared his love for her when she visited the Bigg Boss house after her eviction.
In an interview, he said that if all goes well, they could get married this year. "We are keeping our fingers crossed," he told The Times of India.
On Valentine's Day recently, she shared pictures of herself with Eijaz, and wrote in the caption of her post, "F*** butterflies I feel the whole zoo when am with you #pavijaz #elitepavitrians #pavitrians. P.S. - TROPHY to mere he paas hai mohabbat ki (I am the one with the trophy of love) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY."
Also read: Eijaz Khan-Pavitra Punia celebrate Valentine's Day together, she says 'trophy to mere he paas hai'
Eijaz was forced to leave Bigg Boss prematurely because of prior professional commitments. Speaking to SpotboyE about telling his family about his feelings for Pavitra he said, "After I came out, the first person I met was my brother and then I straight went to meet my father. I told him that I really love Pavitra and this is serious. So, he happily said 'I am very happy if you are happy'."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a special video for International Women's Day, Shweta Tiwari addresses her daughter Palak and remembers her own fight against domestic violence. Check it out here.
- Rubina Dilaik cheered for Tony Kakkar and Aly Goni as the music video of Tera Suit released but did not tag Jasmin Bhasin. Rubina and Jasmin's relationship soured on Bigg Boss 14.
- Abhinav Shukla was spotted at the Mumbai airport on Monday. He was asked by photographers about his good looks for which he had a classy reply.
- Fans of Netflix's The Crown took to Twitter following the Prince Harry-Meghan Markle interview with Oprah Winfrey. Here's how they reacted.
- Simi Garewal on Monday said that she doesn't believe what Meghan Markle said in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, and called the Duchess of Sussex 'evil' for playing the victim and race cards.
- Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin issue a clarification on Twitter after Rubina Dilaik's fans attacked her. Fans associated her tweet on Sunday about manipulative people with the Bigg Boss 14 winner.
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.