Rahul Vaidya wraps his 'pawri' with Disha Parmar to meet with Aly Goni. Watch
- Rahul Vaidya and Aly Goni's friendship was one of the highlights of Bigg Boss 14. Although the show is over, Rahul and Aly's bond remains unaffected.
Soon after his house 'pawri' with fiancee Disha Parmar ended, Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya was seen rushing out of his home to meet Aly Goni. The singer and the actor grew close on the reality show.
A paparazzo caught the singer on his way out and asked Rahul if his on-screen bond with Aly would continue off-screen as well. Rahul said he was headed to meet Aly that very moment. Rahul thanked everyone who voted for him on the show.
The video hit the internet hours after Rahul shared a clip of his 'pawri' at home. The singer joined the 'Pawri Ho Rahi Hai' trend with Disha, and some family and friends.
The actor also shared a couple of pictures featuring Disha and wrote, "Back to my Direction (Meri Disha)."
Aly's girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin recently quipped that Rahul 'snatched' Aly from her. "Rahul ne isko mujhse cheen liya hai! Rahul ka zyada gehra ho gaya aur mujhe bahut akelapan mehsoos hota hai aajkal. Aur Rahul se bahut jalan bhi hoti hai. Aly ko cheen liya, Aly ko neend nahi aa rahi Rahul ke bina. Chat kar raha hai, kissiyan bhej raha hai. Dono baby ban gaye hain ek dusre ke, ye kya ho raha hai? (Rahul has snatched him from me. His friendship with Rahul is stronger. I am feeling lonely and also jealous of Rahul. Aly cannot sleep without talking to him, they have been chatting, sending kisses to each other. They call each other baby. What is happening)?" she joked during the couple's Instagram live.
Aly has promised fans that he will host an Instagram live with Rahul soon. Aly and Jasmin headed to Jammu on Tuesday.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.
Karan Patel: As an actor, the challenge is to find work in films; to break the stigma that TV actors can’t become film stars
- Disha Parmar's batting skills earned her a Virat Kohli comparison from fiancé Rahul Vaidya. The couple is on a quick vacation together and has been posting updates on social media. Watch their latest video.
- Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy have created an Instagram page for their newborn son, Aaravv. Head on over to satisfy your baby picture cravings.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Rakhi Sawant's Bigg Boss 14 colleague Vikas Gupta met her mother Jaya Sawant and cheered her up ahead of her cancer operation.