5 beauty gifts that are perfect for Diwali
Diwali is the season of gifting and receiving gifts and sharing love. One of the best gifts for your loved ones could be beauty products. Here are some of the best options for you:
* Beauty boxes: There are a whole range of beauty boxes available with a selection of products. You can choose the products and customise the beauty box for the person you are gifting it to. Some of the best options include The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Set which includes a shower gel, body polish, body butter, vegan soap and a bath lily, as well as Kama Ayurveda’s rose-themed gift set that includes a handmade soap, bath and body oil, rose water, face cleanser and lip balm.
* Lipsticks: There are so many different shades of lipsticks that even the most fashion conscious person cannot have them all. So, head to the store and find unique shades that can complement the person you are gifting. Check out Sugar Cosmetics’ Vivid Lipstick gift box of matte lipsticks or their Smudge Me Not liquid lipstick gift box.
* Perfume: Perfumes are one of the best gifting options because you can experiment with the fragrance as well as choose a unique bottle. Good options include the Marc Jacobs Oh Lola for women, L’Homme L’Eau Boisee by Guerlain for men, and the classic Chanel No 5.
* Sheet masks: There are a whole range of sheet masks available in the market. They are known to enhance your looks and are rich in nutrients. The Face Shop’s The Solution Radiance Face Mask and Innisfree’s It’s Real Squeeze mask are good options.
* Organic skincare products: While some people are worried about the quality of the beauty products, organic skincare products can be a good buy for such people. Some of the best organic brands are Kama Ayurveda, SoulTree, and Forest Essentials.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor recently visited Kareena Kapoor Khan to meet the new baby. Malaika looked absolutely stunning in her pinstripe midi dress and matching accessories.
- Bipasha Basu’s sizzling looks from Maldives, set vacation vibes soaring high be it in a tangerine or floral print georgette kaftan by Varun Bahl and we can’t wait to let these contemporary styles jazz up our summer wardrobe without burning a hole in our pockets
- For the shooting of a new advertisement, Mira Rajput wore a gorgeous tile print mini draped ruffled dress. We are fan of this summery look.
- The 78th annual Golden Globe Awards 2021 was held on February 28. While most of the celebrities attended the show from the comforts of their home, some made it to the red carpet and flaunted their gorgeous sartorial picks. Some, however, did not make it to the best dressed list.
- As the Globes split hosts, with Amy Poehler at the Beverly Hilton and Tina Fey at the Rainbow Room in New York. There was nary a pair of sweats in sight.
- After returning from the Maldives, Shilpa Shetty stepped out for lunch with her family at her restaurant and opted to wear a co-ord set that was comfy and chic at the same time.
- For a day outing, Rakul Preet opted to wear a beautiful lemon yellow mini dress with a crop denim jacket. The actor imparted summer vibes with her ensemble and we are inspired.
- Mouni Roy is the new millennial trendsetter and these pictures of her in cool and fast fashion of tie and dye loungewear are proof
- Malaika Arora recently took to Instagram to wish her fans a happy Sunday as the actor enjoyed a lazy day at home wearing a sports bra and sweat pants.