Dhadkan was a turning point in my styling: Akshay Kumar
Mumbai’s Most Stylish 2013 winner Akshay Kumar talks to Hindustan Times about fashion, his style, an icon he looks up to and much more.
How would you define your style quotient?
Simple and unassuming. It would never be over the top.
When did you identify your particular style?
I would like to believe that I have always been aware of my style sense, but I feel Dhadkan (2000) was a turning point for me in terms of styling.
One outfit that never fails you?
Jeans and a T-shirt or my tracksuit.
One outfit you’d never agree to wear?
A lungi and ganji or boxers, I guess (smiles).
Who is your favourite style icon?
My wife Tina (Twinkle Khanna).
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Erica Fernandes has been serving one steamy look after another during her stay at the Maldives, be it in a powder blue bodysuit or acid wash bustier-skirt and fashionistas can’t help but take notes to slay at the next beach vacation
- Sara Ali Khan’s white ruffle cold-shoulder playsuit at Manish Malhotra’s house party last month made jaws drop in awe and set the mercury soaring but the good news is that you can add the ravishing ensemble to your vacay wardrobe too without burning a hole in your pocket
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns