Here’s how you can smudge proof your lips
Lipstick is that magic wand which has the power to transform any dull look, thereby adding to the glamour quotient. Hence, you may end up spending a bomb over them. This is perhaps why we get annoyed when it comes in contact with the glass we’re drinking from, or when it leaves stains on our clothes, etc. You may be dressed to the nines but a smudged shade can waste all your efforts.
Well, you cannot decide the fate of your day, but you can definitely use these handy tips to avoid unwanted streaking of your perfect shade.
Translucent powder works wonders for our lips as well. Apply this powder over a layer of lipstick and fix it using a tissue. This will make the texture dry, which will stop it from transferring to other objects our lips may touch.
Did you know that there is a primer for your lips as well? It works exactly like a face primer — by creating an even base. It also increases the longevity of the lipstick on your lips by preventing smudging.
Within the line
Most of us underestimate the power of a lip liner but it is a saving grace when it comes to applying lipstick. It stops your lipstick from bleeding by giving your lips a boundary. This is because the dry texture of the liners hold up the creamy lipstick shade.
At Hindustan Times, we help you stay up-to-date with latest trends and products. Hindustan Times has affiliate partnership, so we may get a part of the revenue when you make a purchase.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- After returning from the Maldives, Shilpa Shetty stepped out for lunch with her family at her restaurant and opted to wear a co-ord set that was comfy and chic at the same time.
- For a day outing, Rakul Preet opted to wear a beautiful lemon yellow mini dress with a crop denim jacket. The actor imparted summer vibes with her ensemble and we are inspired.
- Mouni Roy is the new millennial trendsetter and these pictures of her in cool and fast fashion of tie and dye loungewear are proof
- Malaika Arora recently took to Instagram to wish her fans a happy Sunday as the actor enjoyed a lazy day at home wearing a sports bra and sweat pants.
- Sonkashi Sinha lays perfect style tips to break all the fashion records on a work-day in a dainty pink suit set with bell-sleeves and gorgeous pastel colour-base that has left us hooked with its must-have appeal for our summer closet
- Want to raise the hotness quotient while looking effortlessly trendy? Search no further and take fashion cues from Radhika Madan whose fun and fearless style for Netflix series ‘Spotlight’ looks fresh as spring in an off-shoulder scarlet crop top, jeans and red heels
- For a promotional event of her recently released film, The Girl On The Train, Parineeti Chopra showed how to slay in an all-black attire and add extra oomph to it.
- Alia Bhatt and Mrunal Thakur were recently snapped wearing the same dress. The green coloured midi dress is a great pick for summer season. Who do you think wore it better?
- Kareena Kapoor has changed the face of maternity fashion. From figure-flaunting dresses to dreamy kurtas and kaftans, the actor was seen wearing everything while expecting her second son. One of her outfits that created a lot of buzz was a sea green kurta set that the actor wore during a shoot.
- Priyanka Chopra recently took to Twitter and showed fans her new silver-framed spectacles. However, it was her stunning green well-fitted shirt that garnered all the attention.