Kangana Ranaut flaunts Kullu shawl gifted by her parents, dolls up in beige Sabyasachi saree-Pahadi cap for brother Aksht’s wedding reception
Beating herself at her own saree game is Bollywood diva Kangana Ranaut who stepped out for her brother Aksht’s Dham or wedding reception in a jaw-dropping Sabyasachi saree, the pictures of which have taken the Internet by storm. While you are swooning over her dance on folk music at the event, we have our attention hooked on her ravishing beige saree which was teamed with a contrasting red Pahadi cap and the handwoven Kullu shawl gifted to her by her parents which made us miss the hills a tad too much.
Taking to her Instagram handle, Kangana’s team flooded the Internet with pictures and videos that gave fans a sneak-peek into the celebrations. Kangana was seen donning the richly embroidered saree that sported thread work in golden colour while the border across the ensemble featured bold shimmery designs.
Kangana teamed it with a lavishly embroidered half sleeves blouse of similar fabric, colour and work. To beat the winter chill, the actor teamed the six yards of elegance with a Pahadi cap in contrasting red, orange and black tones along with a light brown handwoven Kullu shawl from Bhuttico that featured Kulluvi motifs running all across the border.
The Panga star accessorised her look with a pair of gold earrings and an eclectic choker accented with tiny pearls from the Sabyasachi heritage jewellery collection. Dolling up in the traditional style, Kangana pulled back her curly hair in a low loose bun and wore a crimson lip tint, rosy blushed cheeks, smokey rust eyeshadow and a tiny bindi to complete the ethnic look.
Her team shared in the pictures’ caption, “For Aksht Ritu wedding reception (Dham)dressed in @sabyasachiofficial X @bhuttico gifted to Kangana by her parents (sic)” and punctuated it with a heart emoji.
Kangana, who hails from Manali, had joined her family for the wedding the pre-wedding festivities as Aksht tied the knot with Ritu in Udaipur in a traditional style.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sara Ali Khan leaves fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style and flirty edge in a red and navy blue checkered cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either
- Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Want to send the fashion police on red alert? Check out the diva’s puff-sleeved dress
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed
- Khushi Kapoor is currently holidaying in Delhi and giving us winter wardrobe inspiration. The 20-year-old has been spotted wearing a lot of delicate crop sweaters and wide-legged pants.
- Nora Fatehi, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, has been serving us some royal looks lately. Her recent statement-making kaftan dress is fit for a queen and we love it.
- Anne Hathaway forgoes the traditional red carpet premiere of her film ‘Locked Down’ but treats fans to a slew of luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning
- Samantha Akkineni recently slayed in a denim midi dress at the promotions of her upcoming web series, The Family Man. The actor flaunted her enviable curves in the distressed bodycon outfit.
- Manish Malhotra encourages men to experiment with colours this wedding season, nails a dapper magnificent look in a purple textured sherwani with a bold animal emblem and a pair of white pants and we are in awe
- Gauahar Khan shared images of herself looking absolutely stunning in a sweater worth ₹2k and pyjamas along with husband Zaid Darbar. The fashionista can slay any outfit and these images are proof.