Kareena Kapoor’s animal print blouse is fierce, unique and chic
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s standout leopard-print top is not just stylish, but also perfect if you want to garner attention. Thanks to Kareena the new animal pattern top has arrived, and it’s surprisingly wearable. For a dinner in Mumbai on Wednesday, Kareena chose a ruffled leopard-print top from French label, Vetements. Even if you don’t normally love animal print, this subdued take on it is loud but not over-the-top. Long sleeves, a collar and fanciful elements like an uneven hem,exaggerated shoulders and ruffled cuffs give Kareena’s going-out top a special feel.
Kareena wore the airy, not-flashy red and black statement top (Rs 49,600) to perfection, pairing it with black and metallic Chanel sling bag and the perfect glossy nude pout. With her hair slicked back in a low ponytail, Kareena looked polished. We love that Kareena kept her beauty look and accessories sleek, playing with the bold undertones of the exotic animal print. Her choice of simple black wide-leg trousers upgraded and harmonised the look.
While we love a classic button-down white shirt, we feel Kareena’s printed top is polished enough to wear to work, adding a bit of spunk and sass to a typical 9-to-5 ensemble. Try tucking it into a pair of wide-leg trousers, like Kareena, or pop it over your favourite black skinny jeans.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns
- For her cousin's haldi ceremony in the Maldives, the Ek Villain actor Shraddha Kapoor opted to wear a white and sea blue lehenga choli set and look absolutely breathtaking.
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.