Miley’s Om tattoo is the latest fad
American singer Miley Cyrus seems to have made the Om symbol cool among the city’s youngsters. After 18-year-old Cyrus got the symbol inked on her right wrist last month, tattoo parlours in the Capital say there’s been a rise in the number of people asking for the same tattoo.
“In the past week alone, several people have requested for this tattoo. In order to get the exact design, some young girls have also shown me pictures of Miley’s tattoo,” says tattoo artist Raju Pandey, of tattoo parlour Funky Monkey, Gurgaon.
“I usually do around seven tattoos a day, of which three have been Om tattoos in the past two weeks” says Abhishek Ahuja of Naughty Needles in Karol Bagh. “Not just Om, a lot of youngsters are asking for other religious symbols as well,” says tattoo artist Aditi Naithani of Ink Cherry, Green Park.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas smokes up the Internet with her jaw-dropping spring fashion in sultry pink, red and orange dresses from Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Sportmax, Valentino, Versace and pictures from her photoshoot leave the fashion police swooning
- Mira Rajput Kapoor sets the Internet on fire with her latest glimpse of Goa vacay in an abstract print bustier and draped skirt by the beach and even Shahid Kapoor can’t help but throw mushiness in the air like confetti
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal arrived in Mumbai after getting married in Alibaug and the groom's maroon ethnic look left fans swooning | Check pictures inside
- Priyanka Chopra recently showed how to slay a formal look with a Work From Home twist in a beautiful blue shirt worth ₹17k.
- For a recent shoot, Mira Rajput donned a beautiful yellow sundress that was adorned with intricate floral print. The fashionista looked absolutely breathtaking in the dress and we are bookmarking it.