Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone dress up in lehenga, multicoloured jacket for DJ bash
There has been lots of buzz about the Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh wedding. And while the couple are now back in Mumbai post their Lake Como wedding extravaganza, the celebrations are still on. While the couple got married on November 14 and 15, they have also held a reception in Bengaluru on November 21.
Ahead of their Mumbai bash, Ranveer’s sister Ritika Bhavnani organised a DJ wedding party at Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, for the newlyweds. The couple danced the night away with their loved ones. Ranveer went all out and wore a colourful Manish Arora black and pink silk jacket with handcrafted embellishments and a long shirt and pants with heart motifs. He also wore pink tinged sunglasses and fine jewellery and rings from Amrapali Jaipur for the bash. Deepika Padukone wore a Sabyasachi lehenga. The couple are seen dancing to their favourite songs from their films.
Friends and family were invited for the event with a card that said, “Raise a Toast and Celebrate Ranveer and Deepika”. While the decor was tasteful, there was also personalised box of sweets for the guests.
Here are some photos and videos of their DJ party:
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- After returning from the Maldives, Shilpa Shetty stepped out for lunch with her family at her restaurant and opted to wear a co-ord set that was comfy and chic at the same time.
- For a day outing, Rakul Preet opted to wear a beautiful lemon yellow mini dress with a crop denim jacket. The actor imparted summer vibes with her ensemble and we are inspired.
- Mouni Roy is the new millennial trendsetter and these pictures of her in cool and fast fashion of tie and dye loungewear are proof
- Sonkashi Sinha lays perfect style tips to break all the fashion records on a work-day in a dainty pink suit set with bell-sleeves and gorgeous pastel colour-base that has left us hooked with its must-have appeal for our summer closet
- Want to raise the hotness quotient while looking effortlessly trendy? Search no further and take fashion cues from Radhika Madan whose fun and fearless style for Netflix series ‘Spotlight’ looks fresh as spring in an off-shoulder scarlet crop top, jeans and red heels
- For a promotional event of her recently released film, The Girl On The Train, Parineeti Chopra showed how to slay in an all-black attire and add extra oomph to it.
- Alia Bhatt and Mrunal Thakur were recently snapped wearing the same dress. The green coloured midi dress is a great pick for summer season. Who do you think wore it better?
- Kareena Kapoor has changed the face of maternity fashion. From figure-flaunting dresses to dreamy kurtas and kaftans, the actor was seen wearing everything while expecting her second son. One of her outfits that created a lot of buzz was a sea green kurta set that the actor wore during a shoot.
- Priyanka Chopra recently took to Twitter and showed fans her new silver-framed spectacles. However, it was her stunning green well-fitted shirt that garnered all the attention.