Latest from bengaluru
- Senior Congress leader Siddaramaiah on Thursday ruled out any "political relationship" between his party and the JD(S) either during the upcoming Rajya Sabha polls or the 2023 Assembly elections in Karnataka.
- The demands for a survey comes even as a district court in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, is conducting daily hearings in the issue of the Gyanvapi mosque.
ByHT Correspondent, Bengaluru
- Bengaluru might get an IKEA store in Nagasandra in June this year. Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai is said to have met the CEO of Ingka, the parent of IKEA at the World Economic Forum meet in Davos, Switzerland.
- A man sought Rs. 50 lakhs as compensation for having received a chocolate bar infested with worms in 2016. However the Bengaluru consumer court directed him to approach the state consumer forum after nearly six years of legal battle, as the relief he was seeking was beyond its reach.
- Police are working to trace the identity of the two men who were seen on a CCTV footage painting the word “sorry” all over the walls of a private school in Bengaluru.
ByYamini C S | Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan