Shilpa Shetty Kundra beats ‘every age old cliche’ ahead of New Year 2021 with killer monokini pictures from Goa
Teaching us the right way to brush aside mid-week blues, Shilpa Shetty Kundra was found “weekending” in Goa on a Wednesday while flaunting her enviable figure. Setting the Internet on fire as she gears up to ring in New Year 2021 with her family in Goa, Shilpa left Raj Kundra, Jacqueline Fernandez and fans swooning over her killer pictures in a monokini during the vacay.
Taking to her social media handle, Shilpa shared a slew of sunkissed pictures featuring her “good hair day” and “slay” vibe. Donning a black base swimwear with red and white floral prints, Shilpa accessorised her look with a gold chain pendant.
Leaving her luscious brown tresses open in side-parting hairstyle, Shilpa made jaws drop in awe as she faced the camera and struck sultry poses while wearing a dab of pink lipstick, mascara-laden eyelashes and filled in eyebrows. “In the mood to beat every age-old cliché... So, I’m weekending on a Wednesday.... #vacationtime #familytime #goadiaries #gratitude #blessed #vacay (sic).”
Quick to comment, Jacqueline gushed, “Oh my god!!! You are a goddess!!! (sic)” while Raj asserted, “Mine mine mine!! (sic)”
Another caption stated, “Soaking in the sun Enjoying a cool breeze It’s moments like these, That I’d love to freeze (sic)” and in yet another, the diva shared, “Every day is good hair day Either that, or it’s time to slay (sic).”
All through 2020, Shilpa kept fans on their toes when it came to prioritizing health. If you thought that Shilpa Shetty Kundra had enough responsibilities from upcoming movie shoots to managing a Yoga app, recipe book, vegetable gardening or fitness DVDs, wait till you see her juggle more with uncanny ease as the multi-talented diva launched a brand new clothing line ‘DreamSS’ that promises “comfortable and fashionable” womenwear and even unveiled an all-new avatar of her famous restaurant chain, Bastian.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Aditi Rao Hydari sets mercury soaring with her sizzling look in a white gathered top with smock detail and a pair of carpet print pants that are ravishing enough to make fashionistas’ jaws drop in awe this weekday
- ‘Ready Shetty Go’: Shilpa Shetty Kundra dolls up in a handcrafted red and white Bandhani shirt and skirt on Women’s Day 2021 to shoot for another episode of Super Dancer Chapter 4 and fans can’t stop swooning over her outfit of the day
- Janhvi Kapoor and Kriti Sanon were spotted during their casual day outs in Mumbai. Both the actors opted to wear similar outfits which included a basic top teamed with a pair of distressed denims. That is not all, they even went for similar accessories and were seen wearing black footwear and carrying tote bags. We are a fan of this casual look as well. What about you?
- Shraddha Kapoor shared pictures of herself looking like a dream in a gorgeous golden and blue lehenga choli set at the wedding ceremony of her cousin Priyaank Sharma with Shaza Morani. However, the stunning outfit was made by a brand that has been co-founded by her masi Padmini Kohlapure.
- Singham star Kajal Aggarwal makes jaws drop in awe as she remains at the top of her fashion game in a wine discharge print organza saree while looking forward to a grand release of Mosagallu and one of her highly anticipated movies of Tollywood, Acharya
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared an image of herself wearing a beautiful turtle-neck sweater. The special thing about it was that the jumper was knitted by the actor's mom, Madhu Chopra while she was staying in London.
- Want to make the traffic stop and bae go weak in the knees on your next date night? Take fashion cues from Parineeti Chopra’s latest smoking hot look for Marathi Filmfare Awards 2021’s red carpet, in a backless sequinned midi dress, which has set the mercury soaring like never before
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.