Spring trend alert: Take your pick of the graphic prints to rock
Slogan tees, cutesy-cartoon motifs are passé. This spring, opt for good ol' tees in a fresher and charged-up avatar.fashion and trends Updated: Apr 08, 2015 19:38 IST
Make a three-dimensional style statement this spring. Here's celeb inspiration to help you rock this trend.
From oh-so-innocent cats and snarling, growling dogs to printed mugs of your literary favourites such as Charles Bukowski or pop singers such as Rihanna - take your pick of the graphic prints to rock this season.
We spotted many celebrity fashionistas rocking this trend. So, get on the graphic bandwagon with our pick of celeb-inspiration.
* Snarlingly stylish: Filmmaker Kiran Rao aces the grunge-chic look in an oversized graphic tee of a snarling rottweiler dog. Pair it with jeggings to complete the look.
* Glitter goes with graphic: In an ode to the 60s, actor Kalki Koechlin pairs her tee with uber cool sequined pants.
* A kitty kind of cool: Australian actor Rebel Wilson mixes her punk-rock aesthetics with a cute graphic cat printed tee. The tartan printed leggings jazz up the outfit.
* Wordsmith: Actor Aditi Rao Hydari flaunts her state of mind in a net panelled tee. Though, we wish she would have avoided the visible straps through the panel.
* No lie in her fire: Singer Anushka Manchanda goes literary-chic in a graphic button-down shirt with a mug of poet Charles Bukowski. Rugged boots and distressed denim shorts complete her look.
* Graphic it like a queen: Singer Beyonce Knowles took to instagram to show-off her graphic glam - fur jacket, chunky bling and a sleek hairdo finish her edgy look.
First Published: Apr 08, 2015 19:32 IST