Taapsee Pannu’s steamy throwback in a sheer grey maxi leaves rumoured beau, Mathias Boe, gushing
Having grabbed all the headlines for her fitness enthusiasm and training for upcoming sports drama Rashmi Rocket in the past month, Taapsee Pannu decided to stun the Internet this Sunday with her sultry fashionable look from an October 2020 photoshoot. Sharing words of wisdom that are enough to take us through the rest of the week, Taapsee treated fans to a glimpse of her oh-so-sizzling throwback look in a sheer grey maxi dress and the fashion police could not help but drop their jaws in awe.
Taking to her social media handle, the diva shared the picture featuring her outdoors and capturing a candid moment as she soaked in the sun. Donning a textured grey coloured ankle-length dress with a wide plunging neckline, Taapsee accessorised it with a pair of modish jet black sunglasses.
The full sleeves dress looked like a bomb and needless to say, the diva looked drop dead gorgeous in it. The actor completed her attire with a pair of pastel green heels as she posed in an exotic backdrop.
Leaving her curly hair open in wild manner, Taapsee wore a dab of luscious pink lipstick and highlighted cheeks to amp up the glam. Exuding confidence and glamour while raising the bar of hotness quotient, Taapsee shared some words of wisdom in the caption.
It read, “Confidence is not walking into a room thinking you are better than everyone else. It’s walking into a room and not having to compare yourself to anyone else in the first place. #HappySunday (sic).”
While we can’t stop gushing over the steamy look, Taapsee’s rumoured boyfriend, Mathias Boe, too could not stay behind. The handsome hunk dropped heart eyed emojis in the comments section as fans emptied their stash of love for the diva.
Taapsee Pannu was styled by Amandeep Kaur while sister Evania Pannu did her makeup.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.