TRENDS! Latest saucy nail paints
Get the latest paint on your nails with some bold colours, peculier geometric patterns and silver glitter.fashion and trends Updated: Jan 01, 2012 01:29 IST
Get the latest paint on your nails with some bold colours, peculier geometric patterns and silver glitter.
1. Go crackling: Magnetic crackle nail polishes can make your nails look glam. Crackle nail polish, a special formula that shatters as it dries, can leave a stylish crackle effect. To get the best out of your designs, apply a strong, rich pigmented nail varnish as the base. Once the layer dries out, top it up with a contrasting colour of crackle nail polish.
2. Add some glow: To make your nails look cooler, opt for glow in the dark base nail polish which will beautifully reveal itself under the shatter effect of the crackle varnish.
3. Bold colours: Orange and black will be the hottest shades for nails in the year 2012. You can further pep them up with using nail art stickers that can create interesting patterns in a jiffy.
4. Geometric patterns: Shapes such as polka, stripes and triangles will become more popular than flowery designs. They take much less time to create and go well with different looks.
5. Sparkle fun: You can also make use of glitter in various colours to further spice up your nails. But use glitter sparingly. For instance, silver glitter just on the tips of your nails will create a simple yet elegant look.
First Published: Dec 31, 2011 19:21 IST