Tips for eating out on a diet
Are you one of the calorie-conscious people who shun friends in favour of your figure? If you think socialising would ruin your diet, think again as it's all about making the right choices.
Read:Tackling exercise and diet together best for weight loss
Fitness and wellbeing expert Jessie Pavelka shares tips, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
* If you know you are going to be eating out, think about what you need to do to moderate what you're having throughout the rest of the day. You can even look up the menu online first so that you order wisely.
* Don't be afraid to ask for your food to be adapted to suit your needs. Many restaurants are happy to adapt dishes to your needs.
* Look for dishes with lots of colour. If all else fails, eating lots of fresh and colourful ingredients means you're getting a range of nutrients.
* Check out lower carbohydrate options as it is required for energy.
* It's fine to treat yourself with a glass of alcohol, but don't overdo it.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Vicky Kaushal recently shared a new fitness video in which the actor can be seen doing extremely tough box jumps. However, it was the background music in the clip that impressed his followers.
- Samantha Akkineni recently shared a video of herself trying to balance her body on a Swiss ball and nailing it. The actor even revealed that it was her first day working with the new equipment. We are inspired.
- Naagin star Arjun Bijlani gives fans a sneak peek into his Wednesday workout which is all about seated leg extension and squats with wife Neha Swami Bijlani on shoulders and we are motivated enough to hit the grind with our partner
- Watch: From the former Miss India’s Vrischikasana or Scorpion pose of Yoga to the Tiger Zinda Hai actor’s bodybuilding exercises at gym, Pooja Batra and Nawab Shah's rigorous workout this Wednesday is all the motivation we need to amp up our couple and fitness goals together