Avengers Infinity War Blu Ray trailer crams in all the best scenes, teases unseen footage. Watch
Marvel has released a brand new trailer for Avengers: Infinity War, to mark the film’s home video releaseUpdated: Jul 11, 2018 21:23 IST
To mark the home video release of Avengers: Infinity War, the year’s biggest film, Marvel has released a new trailer jam-packed with all the most memorable moments from the blockbuster superhero movie. While the over 1.5-minute trailer doesn’t reveal any plot spoilers, which is noble, considering the film was released in theatres over two months ago, it does show several key scenes from the film that got the biggest whoops.
For example, we see Thor’s grand return to Earth after he forges a new hammer for himself. We see his interaction with Groot and Rocket (‘By the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree.’) and we see Tony Stark and Bruce Banner have that hilarious exchange in the first action scene (‘Dude you’re embarrassing me in front of the wizard.’). We also see glimpses from the chilling opening scene of the film, in which Thanos, the most formidable villain the Avengers have ever faced, announces himself by killing Loki.
The infamous finger snap is also teased throughout the trailer and we get to see shots we only saw in the theatre - like Thanos and Spider-Man’s fight, and better looks at the Battle of Wakanda.
Avengers: Infinity War had a remarkable box office run. The film has grossed over $2 billion worldwide, including at least Rs 250 crore in India, which makes it only the fourth film in history to cross that mark, and the biggest Hollywood release of all time in India.
The film will be released on digital home video on July 31 and August 16 on physical disks.
Before the Marvel Cinematic Universe concludes this storyline in 2019’s Avengers 4, fans will return to the MCU in this week’s Ant-Man and the Wasp and early next year with Captain Marvel.
Here are some of the bonus features:
– Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
– The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
– Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
– Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
– Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
– Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favourite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
– Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
Follow @htshowbiz for more