Eleven steps to a sanskari James Bond
The censor reportedly found the kissing scene in Daniel Craig-starrer Spectre ‘too long’ for Indian audience. As the report came out, Twitter went crazy with reactions. We pick ten hilarious tweets that are lessons on how Bond films can be sanskari. Nay, make that eleven, shagun ka gyarah.
The Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) has chopped kissing scenes from the latest James Bond flick Spectre ahead of its release in India. The movie, starring Daniel Craig in the title role, suffered four cuts --two verbal, two visual --before it was given a U/A certificate by the censor.
The censor reportedly found the kissing scenes ‘too long’ for Indian audience. As the report came out, Twitter went crazy with reactions. We pick 10 hilarious tweets that are lessons on how Bond films can be sanskari. Nay, make that 11, shagun ke gyarah.
1. Get a desi weapon
2. Caste defines sanskar
3. Say, ‘Mere paas M hai’
4. Replace that Rolls Royce with our high-tech rath
5. Change your code dude, it’s not auspicious!
7. You’ve had too many tuxedos anyways...
8. Your girl needs a makeover too
9. Just a slight, important change
10. Gadgets, What?
11. Incorporate the sanskar in titles too