Social activist Baba Amte’s granddaughter Dr Sheetal Amte-Karajgi found dead in Maharashtra’s Chandrapur
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Arpan Rai
UPDATED ON NOV 30, 2020 02:52 PM IST
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Karan Manral
UPDATED ON JAN 22, 2021 04:18 PM IST
Rahul Gandhi, the last full-time party chief, resigned in July 2019 after the party's second successive Lok Sabha election loss.
By Jayashree Nandi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 22, 2021 04:09 PM IST
The project will involve the loss of about 680ha of forest land and over 200,000 trees according to project documents on environment ministry’s Parivesh website
By HT Correspondent | Edited by Sameer
UPDATED ON JAN 22, 2021 04:04 PM IST
The interventions suggested by the tool can be implemented by the pollution control boards and its implementation can be monitored by citizen watch groups and NGOs
Written by Arpan Rai
UPDATED ON JAN 22, 2021 03:57 PM IST
Noting the rise in hesitancy for Covid-19 vaccine, the committee also slammed the government for allowing blatant politicisation of the regulatory process to clear the vaccine for use in order to boost the image of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Written by Prashasti Singh, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JAN 22, 2021 03:58 PM IST
Passed in the CWC meeting on Friday, the resolution noted that the laws did not pass the test of Parliamentary scrutiny as they were "bulldozed by muzzling the voice of the opposition".
By HT Correspondent | Edited by Abhinav Sahay, Thiruvananthapuram
PUBLISHED ON JAN 22, 2021 03:31 PM IST
- The case has got wide publicity as it is the first time that a mother was arrested under Pocso charges in Kerala, that too, for exploiting her own child.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Susmita Pakrasi, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 22, 2021 03:25 PM IST
- The CWC further said that the silence underlined the government's collusion, complicity and guilt.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Deepali Sharma, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JAN 22, 2021 03:51 PM IST
He urged everyone to take the vaccine to safeguard themselves from the deadly virus that has taken the lives of more than 150,000 people in India.
By HT Correspondent | Edited by Abhinav Sahay, Barmer
PUBLISHED ON JAN 22, 2021 03:00 PM IST
- n the missing complaint, family members expressed apprehension that the boy might have crossed to Pakistan since the family lived very close to the Indo-Pak international border and they had relatives in Pabni village in Pakistan.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 22, 2021 02:55 PM IST
Thackeray further claimed that some financiers had issued notices for recovery and were charging ₹2,000 per notice as fine.
Written by Poulomi Ghosh
UPDATED ON JAN 22, 2021 03:12 PM IST
The study on 375 participants across the country says the doses, administered 14 days apart during the trial, were well tolerated and led to tolerable safety outcomes and enhanced immune responses.
UPDATED ON JAN 22, 2021 02:52 PM IST
The MNS chief asked Shaktikanta Das to constitute a high-level committee to probe the irregularities by banks and NBFCs and take punitive action based on the findings
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Shankhyaneel Sarkar, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 22, 2021 02:43 PM IST
- Mishra, who is currently in the Capital for his exams, will be accompanied by his aunt and is expected to report to Hotel Ashoka in New Delhi on January 25.
By Debabrata Mohanty | Edited by Abhinav Sahay, Bhubaneswar
UPDATED ON JAN 22, 2021 01:54 PM IST
- At least 10,000 farmers and BJP leaders had surrounded the RDC office in Sambalpur town on Thursday, protesting deductions in farmers’ payments by rice millers among other issues.
By HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JAN 22, 2021 03:39 PM IST
- India totally self-reliant in terms of Covid-19 vaccines: PM Modi interacts with Varanasi health workers, vaccinators