TDP will be wiped out of Andhra just like in Telangana, says state minister
Andhra Pradesh civil supplies minister Kodali Sri Venkateswara Rao lambasted TDP state president K Atchan Naidu and State Election Commissioner Nimmagadda Ramesh over local body elections.
Rao was speaking to the media at Gudiwada town on the matter of local body elections in the state. “Atchannaidu’s comments that our CM YS Jagan is fearing the conduct of local body elections are foolish comments. We will conduct the elections in the coming summer keeping the safety of the public in mind. TDP will be wiped out of Andhra Pradesh just like in Telangana.”
“YSRCP will win 90 per cent of panchayats and municipalities, otherwise I will resign and quit politics. Atchannaidu is accused in the ESI scam. TDP is a fake party. Can anybody from that party come forward to take up my challenge?” he added.
On SEC Nimmagadda Ramesh, Rao SAID, “Who is Ramesh to write a letter to the Governor for the conduct of local body elections? Nimmagadda Ramesh is a boot licker for Chandrababu, he has no right to conduct local body elections. He is not competent to advise the governor. Nimmagadda Ramesh is not caring the government, public and governor, so we won’t recognize him as SEC at all. In fact, he had to conduct local body elections in June 2018, he did not conduct elections then, what was he doing, counting the teeth of a blind horse? He is benami for Chandrababu Naidu. We won’t accept his proposal to conduct local body elections in February 2021,” he said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The case has got wide publicity as it is the first time that a mother was arrested under Pocso charges in Kerala, that too, for exploiting her own child.
- The CWC further said that the silence underlined the government's collusion, complicity and guilt.
- n the missing complaint, family members expressed apprehension that the boy might have crossed to Pakistan since the family lived very close to the Indo-Pak international border and they had relatives in Pabni village in Pakistan.
- Mishra, who is currently in the Capital for his exams, will be accompanied by his aunt and is expected to report to Hotel Ashoka in New Delhi on January 25.
- At least 10,000 farmers and BJP leaders had surrounded the RDC office in Sambalpur town on Thursday, protesting deductions in farmers’ payments by rice millers among other issues.
- India totally self-reliant in terms of Covid-19 vaccines: PM Modi interacts with Varanasi health workers, vaccinators