Aamir Khan smoking again, blames stress
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan has confessed to the fact that due to stress he has once again given in to the temptation of smoking. He says his nephew Imraan's launch pad Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na is the reason behind the stress.
Releasing July 4, the film is being produced by Aamir.
"I've begun smoking again, I know you guys are going to kick the shit out of me, my family is already doing that," he wrote on his blog www.aamirkhan.com.
"I get really stressed when any of my films is about to release, I know the music is doing really well and most of you will tell me there is nothing to worry about, but it doesn't work like that. Bear with me folks, I'll give up once Jaane Tu... releases," he added.
Aamir also said that smoking has also been the reason behind his not posting on the blog.
"I didn't know how to face all of you. I did want to write about something interesting, but I had broken my promise to you all so, I did not know how to get around that -- and then I would just shut my computer.
"So I thought let me start by coming clean, and expose my human frailties," he added.
However, Aamir doesn't smoke in front of kids and in the presence of people who get disturbed with it.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Shiv Sena which is a marginal force in West Bengal, is aiming to punch much above its weight.
- I&B ministry summons Amazon Prime officials in India over controversy around web series ‘Tandav’, reports ANI
- HT had reported on Wednesday that the panel was mulling the decision in the wake of the privacy concerns surrounding WhatsApp’s new policy.
- Chinar Corps commander Lt Gen BS Raju said the Line of Control remains fairly active because of Pakistan's attempts to push in terrorists.
- The Delhi Police in its application seeking injunction against farmers taking out a tractor rally had said that the tractor rally could cause law and order problems and embarrass the country.