Advanced city ambulance has no attendant
Even after two weeks, the special ambulance equipped with advanced life support (ALS) system to ferry critically-ill patients is still waiting for an attendant.
The Civil Hospital received its first hi-tech ambulance on January 24 after a long wait. But the health department does not have a suitable person who can operate the advanced equipment installed in the ambulance, which is working as normal ambulance.
Sanjay Narula, nodal officer, ambulance service, Civil Hospital, said, “An attendant will come from Chandigarh. As per our information, appointment process for the same is over. The person must be joining in next few days.”
Presently, the civil hospital has 3 ambulances but neither of them is fitted with life-saving equipment.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The national carrier at present is operating only special passenger trains since the curbs on lockdown were eased. Regular passenger trains have been suspended since March 25, 2020.
- Both the casualties took place due to IED blasts.
- The BJP unit has also been at loggerheads with the ruling Meghalaya Democratic Alliance (MDA) dispensation with its chief Earnest Mawrie accusing it of anomalies in governance.
- Shahjahanpur’s superintendent of police S Anand, SP, denied reports that the girl was burnt after a failed rape attempt
- An expert team is trying to drain out the lake to prevent another tragedy like the Chamoli flash flood.
- The tribal fair draws devotees not only from Telangana, but also from other states like Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
- The notice released by the state government stated “All passengers coming to West Bengal from the aforementioned 4 states shall mandatorily carry a covid negative RT-PCR report for such test conducted within 72 hours of flight departure.”
- The police said they were ascertaining the identities and affiliation of the two terrorists.
- The research says the average compensation paid for human death in the country is ₹1,91,437, and the average compensation paid for injury is ₹6,185.
- India’s “right of reply” to the Pakistani minister’s speech was delivered by Seema Pujani, second secretary in the permanent mission to the UN.
- Despite the bail, Pradeep Panigrahy will not be released from prison as three other cases of fraud have been filed by the people of Ganjam district.