With mankind needing merely a pretext to go to war, experts are of the opinion that soon water will become the future flash point.
This video film finds out that there are disturbing evidence of international water disputes which can easily escalate with serious consequences - be it the USA/Mexico dispute over the waters of Rio Grande river or conflict between war-ravaged Angola and its neighbours over the Okavango river.
Distributed by Centre for Science and Environment (CSE)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The revenue in March may cross the record Rs.1,19,875 crore collected in January by at least Rs.10,000 crore.
- Officials said that an inquiry committee, constituted by the Visitor of Delhi University (DU), the President of India, held its final meeting.
- BJP MLAs supported the bill and called it a gift for women on the occasion of Women’s Day
- The technology requires telecoms companies to scrub messages to verify if the text being sent has been approved and it is only being sent to someone who has consented to receive such a message.
- Throughout the day, women protesters organised marches at the sites while wearing yellow, green scarves
- Responding to HT on Monday, CPWD denied all allegations that the waste from the Central Vista construction site was being dumped on the floodplains.
- Two women officers each have been assigned duties aboard INS Vikramaditya and INS Shakti.
- The fire had broken out at the 13th floor of the Eastern Railway’s office in the evening.