Five kg RDX, arms seized in J&K
Army personnel raided two militant hideouts and recovered arms and explosives, including five kilogramme of RDX, in Rajouri and Doda districts, official sources said.
The troops busted a hideout in Joda forest belt of Thatri tehsil of Doda district on Sunday, and seized two AK rifles, 50 live rounds, three Chinese pistols and two wireless sets from there.
In a separate raid, security personnel unearthed a hideout in Thanamandi in Rajouri district and recovered five kg RDX and 30 detonators on Saturday night.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Since the last four days, Srinagar and other parts of Kashmir are observing freezing temperatures and a cold wave.
- The aim is to provide a level-playing field in media and a platform to redress public grievances against digital media
- Razdan said she has lodged a complaint with the police and requested “immediate steps to identify, apprehend and prosecute perpetrators of this abominable attack".
- Srinivasan had been on several long bike tours and expeditions, travelling to 36 countries and several continents, including America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- While Hindi and English have been mostly used during the proceedings of the House, members preferring to speak in the 21 other scheduled Indian languages has increased to over five times per sitting in 2020 compared to the 14-year period between 2004-17.
- Cold wave or 'severe’ cold wave conditions are also very likely over Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and east Madhya Pradesh during the next two days