Floral mosaic competition held
A FLORAL mosaic competition to enhance aesthetic skills was recently organised at Peoples’ Public School premises. A dance competition was held in two categories - classical and semi classical. Among the schools that participated were St Thomas Convent S S School, Jawaharlal Nehru School, BHEL, Bal Bharti Public School and Peoples’ Public School.
Dream Bhopal 2020 project competition depicted an advanced City of Bhopal, a satellite township with excellent transport facilities like flyovers that connect all zones.
The objective of the event was to take all students present at the event towards creativity and also enjoy participation and support to promote an innovative outlook.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Earlier this month, CBI in the first charge-sheet in the case had named BSF Commandant Satish Kumar and Murshidabad-based businessman Enamul Haque along with five others for their alleged involvement in cattle smuggling across the India-Bangladesh border.
- The bench, also comprising Justices L Nageswara Rao and S Ravindra Bhat apart from Chief Justice of India (CJI) SA Bobde were of the view that magistrates should play a more “intrusive” role in investigation.
- Police said the accused and the victim were in a relationship for a year, but of late she had been avoiding him.
- The national carrier at present is operating only special passenger trains since the curbs on lockdown were eased. Regular passenger trains have been suspended since March 25, 2020.
- Both the casualties took place due to IED blasts.
- The BJP unit has also been at loggerheads with the ruling Meghalaya Democratic Alliance (MDA) dispensation with its chief Earnest Mawrie accusing it of anomalies in governance.
- Shahjahanpur’s superintendent of police S Anand, SP, denied reports that the girl was burnt after a failed rape attempt