Grim law and order in UP: Jaiswal
The law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh is grim, Central Minister of State for Home Shri Prakash Jaiswal has said.
"The law and order situation in the state is grim. In the beginning it appeared things will improve but now its back to worse," he told reporters in Agra on Monday.
Jaiswal, who was in Agra to attend Congress party programmes, said the Uttar Pradesh Police "needed overhauling".
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Shiv Sena which is a marginal force in West Bengal, is aiming to punch much above its weight.
- BJP parliamentarian from Maharashtra Manoj Kotak and West Ghatkopar MLA Ram Kadam demanded a ban on the series.
- HT had reported on Wednesday that the panel was mulling the decision in the wake of the privacy concerns surrounding WhatsApp’s new policy.
- Chinar Corps commander Lt Gen BS Raju said the Line of Control remains fairly active because of Pakistan's attempts to push in terrorists.
- The Delhi Police in its application seeking injunction against farmers taking out a tractor rally had said that the tractor rally could cause law and order problems and embarrass the country.