Hot diary of a spicy sizzler...
Bombshell Udita Goswami talks about her alleged link-ups, on being one of the kissing queens and more. Read on.Updated: Jan 07, 2006 18:03 IST
Bombshell Udita Goswami talks about her alleged link-ups, on being one of the kissing queens and more. Read on.
1. Turning point: Year 2005 and Zeher have been a turning point for Delhi girl Udita Goswami. If she's a name to reckon with now, Udita admits it's thanks to the Mohit Suri film.
2. Mohit's a 'friend': She has quashed rumours linking her to Mohit Suri. Many have suggested it was just a publicity ploy for Zeher.
3. Kiss capers: Udita makes no big deal of her smooch with Emraan Hashmi in Zeher. It should be treated as any other scene, she insists.
4. Coming up: She has two comedies lined up - Amar Joshi Shaheed Ho Gaya with Suniel Shetty, and Kisse Pyar Karoon with Arshad Warsi. There's also Aksar with Emraan Hashmi.
5. On Aksar: She's excited about the film, a romantic suspense drama, focusing on mind games.
First Published: Jan 07, 2006 18:03 IST