Kelly Brook gearing up for a big fat Greek wedding!
Hollywood actor Billy Zane and his fiancee Kelly Brook plan to tie the knot in a traditional Greek ceremony later this year.
The actor and the brunette beauty have their hearts set on a big wedding in Greece, the homeland of Billy's mum.
"We still haven't set a firm date but the ceremony's almost certainly going to be in Greece now," Kelly was quoted by Femalefirst,as saying.
"Billy's mum is Greek, he lived out there for years and speaks the language fluently," she added.
Kelly became keen on a wedding in Greece after watching videos of traditional weddings in the Mediterranean country.
"I've never been to a Greek wedding, but I've seen videos and they look amazing - so lively. We'll have a traditional ceremony with both our families. And we're thinking of Scotland as a honeymoon destination. somewhere different," she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ghulam Nabi Azad detractors and supporters in the Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Committee accused each other of acting at the behest of the BJP.
- Jailed Assam leader urges parties to put up common candidates against BJP
- The capacity of major ports which was around 870 million tonnes per annum in 2014 has increased to around 1550 million tonnes per annum now, the Prime Minister said.
- Party leaders fear that dissension may heighten in the coming days-- posters and notices have started appearing at many places against probable candidates.
- The opposition Congress accused the government of "high handedness" against the protestors especially women while drawing parallels with British rule and calling it "General Dyer's government".
- “We'll send teams to poll-bound states - to West Bengal and Kerala. We will not support any party but appeal to people to vote for the candidates who can defeat BJP.", said BKU leader Balbir S Rajewal