Milk is the secret of Superman's energy!
The new "Superman 'Got Milk?'" ad is going to feature big screen's new Man of Steel, Brandon Routh - donned in the famous red, blue and gold, and sporting a milk moustache.
America's Milk Processors bosses have chosen the Superman Returns star, as the face of their latest print commercial, which will debut in the May 2006 issue of the country's Blender magazine.
According to Contactmusic, the ad copy reads: "Super. That's how milk makes you feel. The calcium helps bones grow strong, so even if you're not from Krypton you can have bones of steel."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- "Inspired by the honest governance of chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and hard work of MLA Raghav Chadha, I chose to join the Aam Aadmi Party..." said Mansi Sehgal
- Uttar Pradesh opened schools in a phased manner with physical classes for Classes 1 to 5 from Monday and for those in Classes 6 to 8, schools restarted from February 10.
- The states of Goa, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh have not imposed any travel restrictions so far.
- Nadda claimed that since the BJP was working to carry the country forward, therefore, those with the opportunity to work in the BJP were lucky
- Co-Win's citizen self-registration module will ensure fool-proof identification of deserving candidates for receiving the vaccines, the government has said.
- The prices of petrol and diesel in New Delhi on Monday stood at ₹91.17 per litre and ₹81.47 per litre respectively.
- The decision to bring in a slew of new rules to help the state curb the rising number of cases was taken by Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh after a meeting with health experts and senior officers on February 23.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.