Sweets for your sweetheart
Bored of candle-lit dinners? How about invading your lover's heart with these luscious and sinful recipes? Check out some interesting ideas to woo your partner.india Updated: Feb 13, 2010 02:08 IST
2 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
100 g white sugar
100 g white chocolate
250 g whipped cream
1 vanilla pod (seeds) or few drops vanilla essence
1. Whip eggs, egg yolk, vanilla seeds/essence and sugar in a double boiler until sugar melts and mixture is
2. Now whip over a cold double boiler until mixture at least doubles in volume and acquires thick consistency.
3. Melt white chocolate over another boiler and add to egg preparation. Fold gently but quickly before it solidifies.
4. Fold in 1/3 of the whipped cream to cool the mixture, then fold in the rest of the whipped cream.
5. Pour mousse in a martini glass and refrigerate for at least three hours. Decorate with whipped cream and sliced strawberry.
— Courtesy : Aman New Delhi Hotel
2 ounces high-quality
dark or milk chocolate
1. Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until melted.
2. Insert toothpicks into strawberries. Holding by toothpick, dip strawberries in the melted chocolate.
3. Place on a butter paper
and chill before serving.