Three booked for raping Class-10 girl
Three people have been booked for gangraping aClass 10 girl on May 26 in Hajira village of Chopta town. The police on Wednesday got the victim medically examined after registering a rape case.
According to the information, on the night of May 26, the victim went to attend nature's call when she was abducted by three people. The accused took her to a secluded place in the village and gang raped her.
A rape case has been registered at the Chopta police station. SHO Jadish Rai said the accused belonged to Khachawana village of Hanumangarh district in Rajasthan. "A police team has been dispatched to Rajasthan to nab the accused," he said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The bench of Justices Ashok Bhushan and R Subhash Reddy issued notice to Sivasankar on ED’s plea but refused to stay the HC order. The bench enquired from the counsel for Sivasankar if he was already out of jail.
- The Indian and Pakistani armies have said they began strictly adhering to a ceasefire on the LoC in J-K from the midnight of February 24.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
- Irani was speaking about ‘Women Power in Democracy', at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication in New Delhi.
- Following an agreement last month on pulling back frontline troops along with armoured vehicles and artillery from strategic heights around Pangong Lake, the two sides have been unable to make progress on disengagement at other friction points such as Depsang, Hot Springs and Gogra.