Two NZ tourists injured in hotel room fire in Agra

Two tourists from New Zealand suffered burn injuries when a fire broke out in their hotel room in the Tajgang area in Agra.
HT Image
HT Image
Updated on Feb 27, 2009 08:44 PM IST
Copy Link
PTI | By, Agra

Two tourists from New Zealand suffered burn injuries when a fire broke out in their hotel room in the Tajgang area in Agra on Friday.

The blaze started after the compressor of the air conditioner burst, police said adding Aliistair Larkin and Pritesh Panchal suffered burns while Jessica escaped unhurt in the incident.

A laptop, three cameras, passports of the tourists along with cash were destroyed in the fire which was later extinguished by the fire brigade.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON
Close Story
SHARE
Story Saved
×
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Monday, June 27, 2022