'Want my husband to quit smoking. Please help'

Updated on Apr 05, 2004 04:04 PM IST

I want him to quit smoking. Can you suggest something for this. .Post your query

HT Image
HT Image
PTI | ByMohan Deep

Q: My husbands name is Vishal Sharma, D.O.B: June 4, 1973 Place:  Manipur. I want him to quit smoking. Can you suggest something for this.
A: Dear Divya,
Once actor-director Feroz Khan, himself a heavy smoker once told me that at one end of the cigarette is the fire and at the other end is the fool!

If the elements, colors and surroundings in your house are in harmony he will quit (or reduce) smoking. You will have to get the complete Feng Shui audit done for your house. I will need the floor plan of your house along with the DOB of all the members of your family. I will also need the smoking pattern of your husband including how many cigarettes he smokes everyday, when did he begin, what prompted him to start smoking, is he a chain smoker…

I will also need the list of all the photographs/paintings on your wall. Also, I wish to know whether he wishes to quit or you are taking upon yourself the responsibility of his karma.

Shammi Kapoor used to smoke 60 cigarettes a day but he quit willingly.

So did Shatrughan Sinha, Jeetendra, Rishi Kapoor (who later resumed)…

Let's hope Feng Shui helps your husband.

Q: We have a bathroom in the North direction of my house and I cannot change it. Can you suggest me what should I keep in the bathroom.
A: Why should the bathroom in North give you any cause to worry? What is bothering you, otherwise.

Q: Sir, My wife is having problems conceiving. We have tried for the last 10 years both medical and other methods but to no avail. Could you suggest a Feng Shui solution?    
Ravi Ohri      
A: Why don't you get the painting of the Giant (or a print) and hang it in the children's sector of your house? This, along with the regular Feng Shui changes has been a big help to people in your situation. This painting or a print can be ordered online at http://www.fengshuimiracle.com.

Q: When am I going to be reinstated as the Director Research and Administration of ICHR? I was malafidely suspended on May 30, 2003.
Kindly advise.

Sushil Kumar
A: Dear Sushil,
In a similar situation, a senior custom official who was arrested, released on bail and suspended from his job has been reinstated after Feng Shui changes.

Though I don't have the background of your career related problems, it seems that the surroundings and work culture around you has been polluted because of selfish politicians and opportunist bureaucrats. You might have been the beneficiary of this situation in the past but have become the victim. 

Feng Shui is known to have enhanced and changed the earth luck - and everything that has happened to you - is connected with the surroundings and the earth luck. I'm sure Feng Shui changes, incorporated in your house premises can change the situation. I'd like to take a close look at your house or its floor plan.

You will also need to place my painting of the Greedy Dragon of Ambition in Helpful Friends corner to garner the political support necessary for your return. Besides, you will need the help of Phoenix to rise from the ashes.
You can acquire both from http://www.fengshuimiracle.com.

Q: My D.O.B is August 9, 1970. Can I place an aquarium in the north of my living room.?
Tejpreet Singh
A: Generally speaking, you can keep the aquarium in the North. However, it will be better if Feng Shui changes are incorporated in totality.

(Mohan Deep, a renowned authority on Feng Shui, based in Mumbai, answers your questions in this weekly column. He has been traveling to personally visit various premises to give Feng Shui advice and also gives off-site Feng Shui advice on floor plans by e-mail or post. He has a website (Http://www.fengshuimiracle.com) exclusively devoted to Feng Shui.
For a more detailed and complete professional consultation you can email him at
md@fengshuimiracle.com.  His postal address: Mohan Deep 222 Shantivan, New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053. Telephone numbers: 91-22-26367999/ 91-22-56997992. Cell: 9820199378.)

Get Latest India Newsalong with Latest Newsand Top Headlinesfrom India and around the world.
Story Saved
Saved Articles
My Reads
My Offers
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Start 15 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Register Free and get Exciting Deals