Today in New Delhi, India
Sep 26, 2018-Wednesday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Youth sustains burns, hospitalised

A HOUSE at Shahpura locality of Bhopal caught fire this evening. A youth sustained burns and has been hospitalised. According to a fire brigade official, the office received a call from Shahpura that a house had caught fire due to explosion of gas cylinder.

india Updated: Feb 07, 2006 16:24 IST

A HOUSE at Shahpura locality of Bhopal caught fire this evening. A youth sustained burns and has been hospitalised. According to a fire brigade official, the office received a call from Shahpura that a house had caught fire due to explosion of gas cylinder.

After reaching the spot, the two units of fire brigade put off fire, but there was no sign of any kind of explosion, the official said. He said the walls and roof of the house in B sector of Shahpura was found charred.

A youth Deepak Mahajan (21) is reported to have sustained burns and has been hospitalised. No case was lodged with the police till the filing of this report.

First Published: Feb 07, 2006 16:24 IST