Aditi Rao Hydari in ₹8k floral print shirt, mini shorts is summer outfit goals
- For a recent promotional event for her upcoming film, The Girl On The Train, Aditi Rao Hydari wore a pair of distressed mini shorts with a mint-coloured shirt and made us want to go on a beach vacation.
Leave it to Aditi Rao Hydari to show you the correct way to incorporate colours in your wardrobe. The actor's off-duty style is full of floral prints, quirky patterns and statement pieces. Whenever she shares new images from an impromptu shoot on her social media, the images go viral and something similar is happening with her recent pictures as well.
For a promotional event of an upcoming film, Aditi donned a gorgeous button-down floral print top. The print on the mint-coloured shirt immediately took us to a resort on an exotic summer vacation spot. The actor teamed it with a pair of yellow high-waisted distressed shorts. The mini shorts and the neon print on the shirt complimented each other perfectly and made for a gorgeous ensemble.
Aditi completed the look with a pair of yellow strappy kitten heels and chose a couple of chunky gold necklaces for her accessories. She opted for the no-makeup makeup look to go with her attire which featured mascara-laden lashes, slightly blushed cheeks, on-point brows and a nude lip. She left her sleek middle-parted hair open. Aditi shared the images with the caption, "Sunshine in my pocket (sic)."
If you would also like to add the attire to your wardrobe, let us tell you a little more about it. Aditi's shirt is from the homegrown brand Guapa and is worth ₹6,900. Her shorts are from the shelves of the brand Freakins and will cost you ₹1,499. The total cost of the Padmaavat actor's outfit is ₹8,399.
Recently, Aditi made heads turn as she wore a rani pink organza and silk saree at her BFF Dia Mirza's wedding to Vaibhav Rekhi. Her Bhayli saree featured diagonal gota and aari embroidered peacock motifs. The stunning piece was paired with an Ajmer silk gota blouse.
Check out some of the other looks of Aditi that we are a fan of:
On the work front, Aditi Rao Hydari is currently gearing up for her upcoming release The Girl On The Train. The film which is all set to release on Netflix on February 26, has Parineeti Chopra in the lead role.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.