Ananya Panday plays 'wannabe Kendall Jenner' in head-to-toe Louis Vuitton
Ananya Panday may be a star herself, but the Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh actor is pretty star struck by another celebrity - Kendall Jenner. Recently, Ananya took to her Instagram to share photos of herself dressed in Louis Vuitton from head to toe, channeling the model within her, Ananya cheekily captioned her post, "Wannabe Kendall Jenner," with a giraffe emoji. In the photos Ananya has her hair up in a top knot, posing like most Instagram models, with her tongue out in one picture and in another she can be seen pulling her eyes upwards to create the much-desired fox eye look that Kendall is most popular for. Ananya opted for a white puffer jacket by Louis Vuitton with the logo monogrammed in multicolour all over, under which she wore a high-necked black top, Ananya also sported huge circular earrings in gold that had the LV brand logo emblazoned on it.
The Student of The Year 2 actor's friends and family from the industry couldn't help but fawn over her high-fashion look and comments from Suhana Khan, Arjun Kapoor, Maheep Kapoor, Punit Malhotra, Seema Khan, among others poured in. Ananya was last seen in Maqbool Khan’s Khaali Peeli alongside current beau Ishaan Khatter, with whom she recently went on a trip for the New Year's to the Maldives. Among her upcoming projects, one is Shakun Batra's untitled film which also stars Gully Boy-fame Siddhant Chaturvedi and Deepika Padukone. Ananya will also be seen in a multilingual project Vijay Deverakonda that will mark her entry into the South Indian film industry. Directed by Puri Jagannadh the film titled Liger will be released in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.