Anne Hathaway serves unforgettable fashion moments in sexy designer dresses
- Anne Hathaway forgoes the traditional red carpet premiere of her film ‘Locked Down’ but treats fans to a slew of luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning
Creating her own at-home red carpet moment in her sartorial best, Locked Down star Anne Hathaway set the Internet on fire as she recently gave a glimpse of her luxe style. Forgoing the traditional red carpet premiere of her film, Anne treated fans to a slew of her luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning.
Making it impossible for netizens to ignore, the stunning actor took to her social media handle and flooded the Internet with pictures that featured her chic avatar at her own backyard. The first unforgettable fashion moment that the diva served was in a long-sleeved golden gown from Azzaro and sported layers of lamé. Caught on the camera while twirling, Anne flaunted the gilded pleats of the ravishing ensemble.
Accessorising her look with a pair of oversized earrings, the Hollywood star amped up the hotness quotient by opting for a luscious deep burgundy lipstick that exuded a striking effect. Anne captioned the picture, “Fashion, but make it fashion (sic).”
In the picture that followed, Anne posed by the swimming pool in a jaw-dropping sequined gown by Atelier Versace. The appealing ensemble was embellished with bronze sequins from head-to-toe and came with a peekaboo cutout, a thigh-high slit and a cold shoulder neckline.
Next frame featured the Ocean's Eleven star in a sultry liquid metal corseted creation that came with a body-conscious silhouette by Vivienne Westwood. The ensemble came with a daring hemline and a plunging neckline.
Setting the fashion police on immediate alert, Anne accessorised her look with a pair of diamond drop earrings and some bling finger rings. Sticking to the same side-swept hairstyle, Anne wore a dab of burgundy lip tint yet again to heighten the glam effect that commanded attention.
The diva was styled by Erin Walsh. Slaying in the standout looks, Anne Hathaway added all the missing glamour to our gloomy winters in the lockdown and we are in awe of these fashion moments.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.