Bipasha Basu soaks in Maldives sun, flaunts sultry look in pastel hued swimsuit
- Bipasha Basu paints the Internet multicolour with love as she enjoys an exotic getaway in the Maldives with Karan Singh Grover, shares pictures in bright pastel print swimsuit and matching shrug
To refuel their energies amid white-sand beaches, turquoise lagoons and breathtaking reefs of the Maldives, Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover joined the bandwagon of Bollywood celebrities who keep jetting off to the island nation. Painting the Internet multicolour with love, the couple was seen enjoying an exotic getaway in the Maldives but it was Bipasha’s pictures in a bright pastel print swimsuit and matching shrug that set social media platforms on fire.
Taking to her Instagram handle, the diva shared a slew of pictures from the beach, featuring her soaking in the Maldives sun as she flaunted her well-toned summer body. Donning a halter-neck swimsuit in pastel pink, yellow, grey, blue and cream shades, Bipasha layered it with a sheer chiffon shrug that came with the same prints.
Looking like a hot mess, Bipasha accessorised her look with a pair of black sunglasses, a delicate gold chain with a pendant and a finger ring. Pulling back her luscious tresses into a half clutch hairstyle, the actor wore a dab of bright red lipstick to amp up the hotness quotient and flaunted neon yellow nail paint for the glam vibe.
Posing for candids by the ocean, Bipasha captioned the pictures, “Love is in the air #loveyourself (sic).”
Bipasha’s sultry ensemble is credited to Indo-Caribbean fashion designer Masaba Gupta’s eponymous label, House of Masaba, which boasts of blending two varied cultures and thoughts to transform everyday mundane items into unconventional motifs and prints. The signature styles of the brand exude quirky and experimental style sensibilities breaking stereotypes with unique and fuss-free silhouettes for modern Indian women.
Bipasha Basu was styled by celebrity stylist and costume designer Eshaa Amiin.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.