Gauahar Khan aces sophistication and undeniable edge in wine lehenga, blouse
- Tandav actor Gauahar Khan recently hosted a live event in Kanpur and satisfied sartorial sensibilities in a wine-coloured block-printed lehenga and grey high neck blouse and we are totally in love with this cross-cultural silhouette
The Covid-19 lockdown in the last year saw a major domination of comfortable clothing in our closets as we worked, played and partied inside our homes only and as event hopping picks up this year, our fashion choices remain the same. Tandav actor Gauahar Khan recently hosted a live event in Kanpur and satisfied sartorial sensibilities in ravishing ethnic wear and we are totally in love with her cross-cultural silhouette.
Taking to her social media handle, Gauahar had shared some pictures of her glamorous look for the event and we can’t help but bookmark it for the next ethnic outing. The pictures featured the diva in a grey-coloured power shoulder high neck blouse teamed with a contrasting wine-coloured block-printed lehenga.
The full-sleeves blouse had a sharp, risque cut while the lehenga was soft and alluring which catered well to the shift in the fashion industry towards comfort clothing. The lehenga also sported seven different motifs, highlighted with handwork.
The lehenga-blouse set was made of silk viscose and organza fabric and the grey blouse sported hand embroidery in golden thread. Pinning back her mid-parted tresses into side twirls hairstyle, Gauahar accessorised her look with finger rings, a pair of contemporary chandbali studded immaculately with uncut diamonds from Tyaani Fine Jewellery.
Wearing a dab of luscious pink lipstick, Gauahar amplified the glam quotient with rosy blush and highlighted cheeks, kohl-lined eyes with black eyeliner streaks and mascara-clad eyelashes. She captioned the pictures, “Alhamdulillah for live events to have resumed .. (sic).”
The lehenga blouse set came with a grey organza embroidered dupatta and is credited to Neoteric Swank collection of Indian fashion label Neha & Tarun that boasts of block prints, minimalistic handwork, cross-culture silhouettes and blending handlooms. The ethnic wear originally costs ₹48,500 on their designer website.
Gauahar Khan was styled by fashion stylist and creative consultant Devki Bhatt. Needless to say, the actor aced finesse, sophistication and an undeniable edge in the outfit and we can’t wait to recreate the gorgeous look.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- After returning from the Maldives, Shilpa Shetty stepped out for lunch with her family at her restaurant and opted to wear a co-ord set that was comfy and chic at the same time.
- For a day outing, Rakul Preet opted to wear a beautiful lemon yellow mini dress with a crop denim jacket. The actor imparted summer vibes with her ensemble and we are inspired.
- Mouni Roy is the new millennial trendsetter and these pictures of her in cool and fast fashion of tie and dye loungewear are proof
- Malaika Arora recently took to Instagram to wish her fans a happy Sunday as the actor enjoyed a lazy day at home wearing a sports bra and sweat pants.
- Sonkashi Sinha lays perfect style tips to break all the fashion records on a work-day in a dainty pink suit set with bell-sleeves and gorgeous pastel colour-base that has left us hooked with its must-have appeal for our summer closet
- Want to raise the hotness quotient while looking effortlessly trendy? Search no further and take fashion cues from Radhika Madan whose fun and fearless style for Netflix series ‘Spotlight’ looks fresh as spring in an off-shoulder scarlet crop top, jeans and red heels
- Alia Bhatt and Mrunal Thakur were recently snapped wearing the same dress. The green coloured midi dress is a great pick for summer season. Who do you think wore it better?
- Kareena Kapoor has changed the face of maternity fashion. From figure-flaunting dresses to dreamy kurtas and kaftans, the actor was seen wearing everything while expecting her second son. One of her outfits that created a lot of buzz was a sea green kurta set that the actor wore during a shoot.
- Priyanka Chopra recently took to Twitter and showed fans her new silver-framed spectacles. However, it was her stunning green well-fitted shirt that garnered all the attention.