New bride Gauahar Khan slays comfy athleisure look in chic sweater and pyjamas
- Gauahar Khan shared images of herself looking absolutely stunning in a sweater worth ₹2k and pyjamas along with husband Zaid Darbar. The fashionista can slay any outfit and these images are proof.
The newlywed couple Gauahar Khan and Zaid Darbar have been posting a lot of adorable images with each other and their families on social media since they tied the knot in December. Gauahar, who was recently seen in Tandav has been sharing about the way she is spending time after marriage with her fans, it involves a lot of shooting and family time.
However, her fans cannot help but swoon over Gauahar's wardrobe style which consists of a girl-next-door vibe that everyone relates to. From a casual brunch dress to a winter look, the actor is known to have a style that her followers can connect with and tend to get inspired from. The latest outfit of the new bride that has come to light consists of a simple green sweater and pair of pyjamas.
Right after her wedding, Gauahar shared a couple of images and videos with Zaid on her social media and wished people a Happy New Year. For the fun shoot, the actor opted to wear an olive green basic knit sweater. The bodycon sweater had button details at the wrist area giving the knitwear a little character. She teamed it with a pair of black pyjamas.
To complete the look, Gauahar wore a pair of knee-length boots and topped it off with a grey fuzzy shawl. She looked stunning sans-makeup and tied her hair in a plait. The actor shared the images on Instagram with the caption, "Happy 2021 to all , from the Happiest people of 2020. #Alhamdulillah . @zaid_darbar (sic)."
Coming back to Gauahar's sweater, it is from the fast-fashion brand Zara and if you want to add it to your collection, you will have to spend ₹1,890 for a similar one.
Check out some more of Gauahar's impeccable sartorial moments:
What do you think about her style?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.