Sara Ali Khan in ₹53k bikini is all about vintage fashion in Maldives
- Sara Ali Khan is the latest celebrity to visit the Maldives and have a gala time. The actor is also giving us major holiday fashion goals in her beachwear.
After Kiara Advani, Ananya Panday, Ishaan Khatter, Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff made us crave for a vacation with their holiday pictures from the Maldives, it is now Sara Ali Khan who is all set to share serene views from the land of white sand and clear water. The Simmba actor is the latest diva to visit the celebrity-favourite vacation spot.
Sara, recently took to her Instagram account and shared images of herself wearing a gorgeous bikini with a picturesque sunset in the backdrop. The stunning set of pictures showed the 25-year-old in a fabulous bikini set and sarong with a quirky print. The comfy high-waisted bikini featured a scoop neck and the high-waisted bottom gave it a vintage feel.
Sara teamed the spaghetti strap bikini with a long sarong featuring a matching print. She draped it on her waist by tying a knot to it and looked absolutely stunning. The actor opted to go sans-accessories for her dip and was seen sporting a wet hair look that gave a sultry feel to the whole ensemble. Sara shared the images on her Instagram account with the caption, "Sandy Toes & Sunkissed Nose (sic)."
The quirky bikini and sarong were by the Indian designer duo Shiva and Naresh. To add this set to your wardrobe, you will have to spend ₹15,950 for the high-waisted bikini and another ₹36,950 for the Kurt Yang Yong Eyelet Paneyo. Sara's entire outfit is worth ₹52,900.
These images make us want to drop everything and leave for a vacation right now.
On the work front, Sara Ali Khan was last seen in the film Coolie No 1 opposite Varun Dhawan. She is currently shooting for Atrangi Re in which she will be seen sharing screen space with Akshay Kumar and Dhanush.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.
- For a recent shoot, Kiara Advani wore a beautiful bralette and skirt co-ord set. The Kabir Singh actor made it clear that summer is here in her matching attire and we love it.
- Erica Fernandes has been serving one steamy look after another during her stay at the Maldives, be it in a powder blue bodysuit or acid wash bustier-skirt and fashionistas can’t help but take notes to slay at the next beach vacation
- Sara Ali Khan’s white ruffle cold-shoulder playsuit at Manish Malhotra’s house party last month made jaws drop in awe and set the mercury soaring but the good news is that you can add the ravishing ensemble to your vacay wardrobe too without burning a hole in your pocket